Friday, March 2, 2007

Boy, This Stuff Really Works!

Hi everybody, I wanted to share my happy news with you. The Law of Attraction is alive and well in Fremont (and Tacoma)! Since Kent and I began this project in December of last year, as you know, the Secret was on Oprah - twice. And of course, Larry King and Ellen. This week two great things plopped in my lap from out of the blue. They came in the guise of clients, but I really think they are angels. One client comes in with "The Secret" all over her paperwork. She's totally excited about it, and wants me to teach her how to best utilize the LoA in her life. I ask her what she does, and she tells me.... drum roll please, she's in P.R.! So guess who is doing a trade? :) She is pitching TSTTS to Oprah and Ellen! Then, a couple of days later, I get a phone call from a gentleman who wants to come and see me. And get this: he has a radio show. So guess who is going to be on the radio tomorrow talking about The Secret to the Secret? And since he really likes me, he already wants me back on the show (even though I haven't even been on it once yet)!!! I'll tell ya'll the next time I'm on, because it will be easier for me to focus if I don't think hundreds of my friends are out there listening. Tap. Tap. Tap.!!!

I'm lovin' it, Steph
http://www.thesecrettothesecret.com

No comments: