Sunday, April 15, 2007

21-Day LoA Diary, Day 2, April 14, 2007

Captain’s Log – Stardate 15 April, 2007


A couple of cool things happened today. An affiliate signed up that I didn’t even court! I did respond to a blog posting of hers, and I guess she must have gone to the website to listen to the first track and liked it, because yesterday she signed up. Wonderful!

Also, I received the following email from a friend who faithfully used our cd. I’m so happy for her that her life is back on track!

Dear Steph -

Wait till you hear this...

I listened every day for about 30 days and then about three times a week up until now. Overall, my entire life is much happier. Starting the day with a big smile on my face really makes a difference.

Now for specifics... well maybe not too specific! After a long career in corporate America, I went into a business with a friend in 97 and closed that business in 2002 after he was charged and convicted of a major crime. The victim of the crime was coming against the business as it had taken place on the premises. My life savings and retirement fund were gone... I knew I had done nothing wrong and just couldn't shake the feeling that my life was over and that everything I touched somehow came out wrong.

I opened my hypnosis practice in 2002 and while a part of me knew I was really good at it, I brought in a minimal amount of clients and just put one foot in front of another. I could help people but seemingly not myself. In 2005 I read "Ask and It Is Given" and began to slowly come back to life. I went to an all day seminar with Jerry & Ester Hicks in November and watched "The Secret" for the first time shortly thereafter. My life began to change but I was having a hard time "holding on" to the principles put forth in the movie. My pesky subconscious kept saying..."Yeah, right. You'll screw this up, too." Then came your audio... and the pesky SC left!

Now for the rest of the story... I was driving a 98 Taurus that had suffered major damage during Hurricane Jeanne in 04 and had come to me by way of inheritance from my mother. (Much about this situation annoyed me, but that is another discussion!) The insurance company had wanted to total the car after the storm but mother would not allow that and even though it is very low mileage, it has begun to have many storm/water related issues at this stage of its life. The old me thought that I really didn't deserve a better car and since I really drive very little, it was not that important and after all I am on the one tank per month program , so this would do... no point putting out money, better save what little the universe was sending me!

Now, starting after I read "Ask and It Is Given" my business picked up and after your audio I am really bringing in clients, so, knowing that this car is failing I began to sporadically look for another. But I just could not find anything that I felt fit my price range and projected the new image of how I was beginning to feel about me. So I finally put your audio on and during the subliminal interlude I just kept saying over and over to myself, "Universe, you know what is best for me. Send the right car to me". Over & Over. When the audio ended I went about my business, put the issue aside, and had this strong belief that I would figure it out.

Three days later a client told me that she was relocating out of the country and was selling everything she owned. Sitting in front of my office was the prettiest little white Mercedes CLK... when I asked what she wanted for it, I almost fainted. Definitely in my price range... about half the blue book value... and EXACTLY what I had allocated for a new car!

I am so happy and grateful now that I have a pretty little white Mercedes sitting in my driveway!!!!
I am so happy and grateful that the universe has sent Steph & Kent into my life!
I am so happy and grateful that I have a wonderful life and can start every day with a smile!

When I got your email yesterday I wasn't sure if I could even tell this tale of woe. I now realize that by putting it down on paper it is completely over. So, if you decide to use this very lonnnnng story please disguise my name!

Jane Doe

No comments: