Saturday, April 21, 2007

The Secret to the Secret to the Secret

The Secret to the Secret to the Secret

Sit down. I am about to tell you the real secret of having, doing, or being anything you want in your life.

While all of the concepts in the movie “The Secret” are important, and while it is important to use our cd to program your subconscious mind, there’s something that you have to figure out on a conscious level before any of it will really work. I’m totally clear now after dealing with something I’ve been struggling with for weeks. That is figuring out what I really want. I now know that it is NOT important to me to be a famous speaker who speaks to people all over the world. It is NOT important to me to be rich. It’s okay if those things are important to you, and I believe it is what is important to YOU that will completely transform your ability to put the Law of Attraction to its best use AND finally make it work for you the way you dreamed it would when you first heard about it.

First I had to figure out what turned me on. I know that if it turns me on, it’s right for me. If it’s right for me, I am energetically compatible with it. If I’m energetically compatible with it, I can draw it to me easily. I hope I’m not blowing hot air here because I’m about to completely change my visualizations and I’ll keep you up to date as to how they are working out for me.

Here is what turns me on:

Feeling like I’m bringing value to someone. When someone tells me that I have helped them in some way, I get this fluttery, happy, complete feeling. Hard to describe, but definitely turned on.

Feeling like I’m contributing financially to my family in a appreciable way which takes the burden off of my husband and makes me feel useful and worthwhile. I get this full, happy, feeling in my chest and belly – a little like a tickle, yet deep. Again, hard to describe, but definitely turned on.

Feeling like my time here on earth is valuable. That I’m not just taking up space, but that when I get to the end of my life, I will feel complete without regrets. I probably should think more about how I’ve helped people throughout my life, because I’m pretty sure I’ve helped a lot of people! That’s a light feeling, happy, and joyful.

The thought of being really, wildly, successful at something. I really like feeling proud of myself, and that would make me feel proud. I’d love to have some bragging rights. I’d love to tell my mother-in-law that we were number 1 on Amazon. Yep, that would turn me on. Hey! I’m just being honest!

See, the thing was that I was working very hard (in my mind) to get away from a feeling of being inadequate (which of course, made me feel more inadequate – don’t think about what you don’t want, remember?), when the reality is that I am great and so is my life. Pondering how very great my life is is where the power comes in. Whether you call it gratitude, appreciation, or anything else, feeling happy for your life’s circumstances will bring your more reasons to be happy; like attracting like.

So in my day-to-day experience, I plan on paying attention to how wonderful my life already is, which it really, really is! And when I’m visualizing my desires, I plan on meditating on all of the things that turn me on (see above), and let’s see what happens.

And when I am visualizing my wants and desires, I will think about what turns me on, get that feeling going, and watch as more of it flows right to me. Then, as I’m listening to our cd, and during the subliminal section, I will let it go, feel peace, acceptance, and positive expectation, and feel happy, peaceful, and content for all of my blessings right now. And I will watch as the magic is sure to unfold.

And don’t forget to thank me for reminding you to do this. Why? That would really turn me on.

~To Your Amazing Destiny, Stephanie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

初次拜訪,踩踩您的格子,跟您拜個碼頭囉~~.................................................................