Thursday, April 19, 2007

Segment Intending

Hi, I have to admit, after the shooting in Virgina, I really had a "Dark Night of the Soul." I thought "could those people have attracted being shot and killed, and could all of the people who lost their friends have attracted that - losing their friends? I must admit that I began to question the Law of Attraction. I have even answered that question from time to time when people have asked me if the people who died in 9-11 attracted it. My answer was that the people who wanted them dead had a very strong desire, and the people that died, were attracting by default. Plus, as my partner, Kent Ogletree, pointed out, there are other forces at work in the Universe besides the law of attraction.

Well, be that as it may (I still question the LoA sometimes, which I think is healthy) I did do something today which put me back on track.

I am the President of our local BNI (Business Networking International - www.bni.com - group). On my way to my meeting this morning at 6:30am, I intended that our meeting would be fun, and that something during the meeting would reinspire me. Two things happened.

As you can see, our group meets very early. The meeting starts at 7:15. So sometimes folks are a little sleepy. Usually it is very nice, though, and our meetings are enjoyable. But this morning, we laughed many, many, many times, and foks had a great time! I even received a phone call from my Secretary-Treasurer saying how fun and great the meeting was! I also heard from one of our members who said that she is loving our cd, and that lots of good things are happening for her.

So, happily, I was reinspired.

I can't pretend to understand all of the laws of the universe, but I can do experiments to test the Law of Attraction. When they work, I am so happy. Because that means my life is on the right path.

To YOUR Amazing Destiny, Stephanie

No comments: